Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Xmas and Happy Knit Year

It's been so long since I've posted, but I wanted to post this!

Last year, as our Christmas card design, we created an homage to everyone's favorite holiday film, "A Christmas Story," using virtual knit stitches. (Hey, we only had a week. Otherwise I would have gone all out and done it for real.)


It went over super well, and I thought, hey, why not go all out and have it available to be done for real??

So, I give you, the "A Christmas Story" knitting chart!

This is for a gauge of 5 stitches over 1" but really, you can use whatever yarn you like. It's 60 stitches across, and can be dropped into any holiday sweater, stocking, or blanket pattern you can come across. It's sort of repeatable. I'm definitely making this a reality by next Christmas.

Download your chart here!


No comments:

Post a Comment